Helix Gnome .deb update

Greetings everybody!
	Quick question: Will Helix Gnome .deb files eventually be added to
the Debian ftp sites?  Basically, I am wondering if I upgrade to Helix
Gnome, using their .debs, and "official" ones eventually replace them,
will the upgrade to those "official .debs" be seamless, or a bump in the
road?  Should I hold off on Helix's packages?
	Also, their site says the packages will work with Woody?  How
about frozen?

Thanks,
Bryan Walton

Bryan K. Walton
Network Operations Center Analyst
Berbee
5520 Research Park Drive  Madison, Wisconsin 53711
walton@berbee.com
608.288.3000

Berbee...putting the E in business