Re: Steve Haslam and Gnome in potato

Le Fri, Sep 17, 1999 at 09:08:55AM -0400, Michael Alan Dorman écrivait:

[ about gnome-core and gnome-libs ]

> I've started working on this.

Christian Marillat seems to do so too ... I should have told
it to you before, but the tasks have been put on the QA web site and
then if you want to do it, you should have sent the command
"I take #1" to control@qa.debian.org in order to avoid duplicate
work.

Check http://qa.debian.org/todo.html

Christian took both gnome-libs and gnome-core maybe one
could do gnome-core (the worst in term of number of bugs) and the other
gnome-libs ...

> So, what do people think?  Should I be concervative, or should I
> assume that since Steve's not responded about this important package
> in so long that I should act as if I'm adopting it, and thus do
> whatever I think is best long-term?

Just do it as if you were the maintainer. :-) Steve did not yet respond
to any of the mails and even if he want the package again, i'm sure that
he would be happy to maintain a nicer/better package. :)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CDs Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>