Congratulations

I installed gnome on potato today. I works much better than last time I tried!
The only thing I am wondering is, that I have to start gnome-session, etc. by
hand in the window manager. Is there a standard way (and place) where to do
this. Is there a gnome-debian Readme, which tells the user/admin the first
steps (obviously all wm register in /etc/X11/window-manager, but there is not
gnome-session (I know, g.-s. is no window manager, but I have at least the
impression, that gnome can start the window manager of choice...)?

Thanks.

--
Rainer Dorsch
Abt. Rechnerarchitektur  e-mail:rainer.dorsch@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de