Re: Installation report

>> "JMG" == Jesus M Gonzalez <jgb@gsyc.inf.uc3m.es> writes:

JMG> . I had previously installed wmaker. The installation upgraded it
JMG> to a new version. But failed to install also libwraster2 (the new
JMG> wmaker seems to use a dynamic library which is in
JMG> libwraster2). libwraster2 is in the repository, and after
JMG> installation, wmaker no longer complaints.

Hmm, it is in the Depends line of the potato package, but not in the
staging area package. Strange. I wonder why it is missing.

I think I can do a recompile over the weekend.

JMG> . The enlightment default theme doesn't match the Gnome default
JMG> theme. Icons and menus are hidden because of that. (I guess this
JMG> was already discussed in this list).

Can you give specific information what to change in which way? I don't
use enlightenment.

JMG> . Several applications (notably gnome-control) do not work
JMG> properly. gnome-control, for instance, shows nothing in the right
JMG> frame of its widget. My laptop has not lots of RAM (only 32M), I
JMG> wonder if this has something to do with it.

Is there something in .xsession-errors ?

Ciao,
	Martin