Re: i18n

On Wed, Jun 02, 1999 at 08:36:22AM +0200, Christian Leutloff wrote:
> > bash$ LANG=de ./test_i18n
> > msgid: White on black
> > msgstr: Wei auf schwarz
> > msgid: Reset and _Clear
> > msgstr: Reset and _Clear
> >
> > So, what do other people get? Can anyone get this program to misbehave?
>
> nothing:
>
> $ gcc test_i18n.c -o test_i18n
> $ ./test_i18n
> $

Sorry, I'll try to talk sense this time. Halfway through writing the
message, I changed the program to take the id from the CLI. So try:

./test_i18n "White on black" "Reset and _Clear"

And ltrace may turn out to be more useful than strace.

I notice gnome-libs the 1.0.10 has a reference to using fontsets instead of
fontids as some point too... hmmm....

SRH
--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
orbit, gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs,