How to handle released but not uploaded package

  One of the packages I'll be working on updating soon is golang-
github-nats-io-go-nats. I see in the salsa repo that version 1.14.0-2
was tagged/released back in June, but it never seems to have been
uploaded to the archive. What's the best way to handle this? Should
that version be uploaded now after the fact, or should I just absorb
those changes into my updates when I work on the package?

Mathias