Reintroducing src:toxiproxy for its -dev package

  I've been working on updating/packaging several golang packages (plus
their own dependencies) that will be needed by new feature releases of
LXD. I'm trying to keep ahead of the large changes in LXD's dependency
tree so eventually when the 6.0 LTS lands (still quite a while out) it
will be trivial to update the package in Debian.

  One rabbit hole I've wandered down is needing to update golang-
github-shopify-sarama, which has a dependency on
github.com/Shopify/toxiproxy. That used to be packaged as toxiproxy,
but was RM'ed in bug #940453. I'd like to reintroduce the -dev package
as a build dependency, but am not too keen on reintroducing an actual
binary package shipping the `toxiproxy` command (and its related
service files, etc).

  Would there be any objections to me filing an ITP to reintroduce
src:toxiproxy that would only build bin:toxiproxy-dev, and (at least
for the time being) not building bin:toxyproxy or bin:toxyproxy-cli? Or
maybe there would be a better way to handle this -- I'm open to any
other suggestions.

Thanks,
Mathias