Re: Library Packaging Query

Thanks Shengjing for the reply, Let me test and get back if I have any query :-)

Regards,
rark

On Mon, Nov 7, 2022 at 3:11 PM Shengjing Zhu <zhsj@debian.org> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 7, 2022 at 11:06 PM Rahulkrishnan R A
<rahulkrishnanfs@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI Team,
>
> I am trying to package https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/gitlab/-/tree/master/workhorse-vendor/github.com/golang/gddo/httputil as it is needed for workhorse. When I tried to execute "dh-make-golang  github.com/golang/gddo" it was asking me  to mention -type to override. I have specified the -type library but the source is created as gddo. Could you please guide me how to move forward in this situation as the gddo directory created by dh-make-golang didn't follow the naming convention as well. I have added the paste link for the reference.
>
> https://paste.debian.net/1259859/

Move `-type library` before the path, which should be:

dh-make-golang  -type library github.com/golang/gddo

And please consider asking upstream to migrate off
github.com/golang/gddo, which is a dead project.

--
Shengjing Zhu

--
Regards,