updating golang-google-api-dev (for latest rclone)

With today's release of pristine-tar we're now able to update the source for rclone from 1.53.3 to 1.60.0. I've been uploading upgrades for the many dependencies of rclone 1.60.0.

rclone's go.mod declares that it requires golang-google-api-dev 0.91.0. The current version is 0.61.0, while latest version is 0.102.0.

Would it be safe for me to proceed with updating golang-google-api-dev, or would the official uploaders (Anthony Fok etc) prefer to handle it? Should we be conservative with it and only upgrade to v0.91.0 as required by rclone, or just jump straight to the newest version v0.102.0?

golang-google-api-dev is a bit more central than rclone's other dependencies, so I though I should ask on the list here before proceeding.

Drew