Library Packaging Query

HI Team,

I am trying to package https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/gitlab/-/tree/master/workhorse-vendor/github.com/golang/gddo/httputil as it is needed for workhorse. When I tried to execute "dh-make-golang  github.com/golang/gddo" it was asking me  to mention -type to override. I have specified the -type library but the source is created as gddo. Could you please guide me how to move forward in this situation as the gddo directory created by dh-make-golang didn't follow the naming convention as well. I have added the paste link for the reference.

https://paste.debian.net/1259859/
--
Regards,

Rahulkrishnan R A