Re: Need help with lazy module loading & gvisor

On Fri, Sep 09 2022, Shengjing Zhu wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 4:38 AM John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
> I mean, you need to use the `go` branch, instead of the `master` branch.
> In the `go` branch, there is only one subdir in the `tools` dir, which
> is easy to exclude.

Ahh.  I tried that, but then ran into a similar problem in a
subdirectory of runc.  There seem to be some bugs with
DH_GOLANG_EXCLUDES.

So I switched tactics; instead I listed everything I wanted in
DH_GOLANG_BUILDPKG and now I'm making progress.

Thanks,

John