Re: RFS: golang-github-glendc-go-external-ip/0.1.0-1 [ITP] -- get your external ip from multiple services (library)

On 8/9/22 19:12, Guilherme de Paula Xavier Segundo wrote:
Hi Nilesh,

I apologize for the error. It's clear to me that we can't change
Upstream files directly. I just had a problem when copying the files.

I'm sending it back for review when possible.
I also inserted a man page for the binary.

If correct, I send it to the official repository.

https://salsa.debian.org/gpxlnx/golang-github-glendc-go-external-ip

I have uploaded this package to NEW and pushed changes to go-team repo. Please look
at my commits and let me know if you'd like to clarify anything.

Also, according to go team policy[1] you are not supposed to use pristine-tar so I dropped it.

[1]: https://go-team.pages.debian.net/workflow-changes.html#wf-2017-11-pristine-tar

--
Best,