Re: RFS: golang-github-glendc-go-external-ip/0.1.0-1 [ITP] -- get your external ip from multiple services (library)

Hi,

On 8/2/22 2:24 PM, Guilherme de Paula Xavier Segundo wrote:
Hello guys,

Forgive me for not including the team email when creating the RFS, but
I would like to request a review of the "golang-github-glendc-go-external-ip" package from a team member.

The package comes with a binary as well as mentioned in readme -- cli utility to check IP.
I'd suggest packaging this as well in a separate bin package.

[1]: https://github.com/GlenDC/go-external-ip#exip

--
Best,