Re: RFS: golang-github-glendc-go-external-ip/0.1.0-1 [ITP] -- get your external ip from multiple services (library)

On 8/8/22 21:48, Guilherme de Paula Xavier Segundo wrote:
HI Nilesh,

I hope everything is alright.
I have made the requested changes and am I submitting them for your
review as soon as possible.

As it was the first time I did this type of procedure, I initially
pushed the changes to my personal repository. If you confirm that
everything is ok, I'll upload it to the team's repository.

https://salsa.debian.org/gpxlnx/golang-github-glendc-go-external-ip

You seem to have committed files[1] in source tree itself, and not in the debian/
directory :)
General rule: We are not supposed to modify anything outside debian/ directory unless
they are native sources.

Your changes look ok otherwise. Had you built it and tested it a bit?

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/gpxlnx/golang-github-glendc-go-external-ip/-/commit/5f411e1975d91318cae02a1a96e3751ae1f4affe

--
Best,