Changing gitlab-ci.yml for user-facing programs?

Hi,

The current salsa-CI setting is designed in a way that it checks
that onupdating a package a reverse dep is not breaking (as things work this way in the
go world) -- great.

However, it still lacks the intensive testing that usual
salsa_CI config has (build + i386build + lintian + reprotest + arch:any build + arch:all .. so on)
due to understandeable reasons for now (not much resources IIRC?)

However I think the current config is not useful for packages that users will directly
use as programs, and which do not have an arch:all lib package.
For example: aerc, micro, riseup-vpn, go-sendxmpp et. al. and I would much rather like to use
the default salsa-ci config pipeline for these and I have changed it for a couple of them already.

What do you think? And is there an objection in general?

--
Regards,