Filing a RM bug for golang-github-manyminds-api2go

  The package golang-github-manyminds-api2go has two open FTBFS bugs
(#1007788 and #1008425). Bug #1007788 does have a patch that reportedly
fixes the build issue, but upstream has stated that they are no longer
actively maintaining the library [1].

  This library was initially packaged as a dependency for k6 (#858354),
but the current version of k6 no longer lists it as a dependency [2].
There are no other rdeps in main.

  I think this would be another good candidate for a RM bug.

  Also, I noticed there's a pretty stale k6 repo [3] and that the
package's ITP was changed to a RFP (#858353). It would probably be good
to archive that git repo until someone takes interest in working on k6
again.

Thanks,
Mathias

[1] -- https://github.com/manyminds/api2go/issues/332