RFS: golang-github-hashicorp-go-slug

  I've pushed an updated version of golang-github-hashicorp-go-slug to
salsa that fixes the outstanding FTBFS bug #997847. As part of updating
to the latest version I dropped the existing patch that disabled
certain tests. All the tests passed for me when building locally.

  The single rdep in main (golang-github-hashicorp-go-tfe) builds
successfully with the updated version of the package, and should itself
be able to finally re-migrate to testing after this update.

Thanks,
Mathias