Filing a RM bug for golang-github-alangpierce-go-forceexport

  The package golang-github-alangpierce-go-forceexport has an open
FTBFS bug (#997548). Upstream appears to be dead (no commits in over
six years, and the README for that library states that "this library is
unsafe and fragile and probably shouldn't be used in production".

  In the ITP, it was mentioned that this package was needed as an
indirect dependency for Syncthing, but I don't see it listed in the
most recent buildlog for Syncthing [1]. There are no other rdeps in
main.

  So I think it would be appropriate to file a RM bug for this package.
Any objections?

Thanks,
Mathias

[1] -- https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=syncthing&arch=amd64&ver=1.18.6%7Eds1-1%2Bb1&stamp=1651449030&raw=0