Re: RFS: golang-github-mdlayher-socket

On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 08:57:34PM +0000, Mathias Gibbens wrote:
>   I'm looking for a sponsor for my update to the existing package
> golang-github-mdlayher-socket, which can be viewed on salsa at [1]. Now
> that the version of golang-golang-x-sys has been updated, it's possible
> to update this package. The newer version is a dependency for my LXD
> packaging work.

Uploaded, thanks for your work!

BTW, x-sys migration to testing is being stalled[1] due to a couple of test failures
of rev-deps - which are prolly unrelated to x-sys but need to be fixed anyway for the migration.
I have not checked if they are temporary failures, but do consider taking a look them
as they need to be fixed.

[1]: https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=golang-golang-x-sys

Best, Nilesh