Re: LXD packages - feedback and suggestion related to lxd-agent and dnsmasq

Hi,

Thanks for those comments!

While I'm not directly involved with LXD packaging right now, this sounds like good suggestions. May I suggest you file bugs about those on LXD source package, maybe at wishlist severity (though I would set normal severity for dnsmasq depends, but again, not directly involved so not sure, there might be other reasons)?

It's easier to track this way. Even If it turns out it's not desirable to change those depends for some reason, it can always be closed or marked as wontfix, and it's more discoverable for others this way.

Cheers,

nodens

--
nodens