Re: About getting new podman releases into bullseye-backports

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 10:03 AM Barnabé BALP <contact@barnabebalp.fr> wrote:
Hello eveybody,

Here is my very naive question as I don't know well how Debian maintainers work and decide things.

Is there any plan to get new podman releases into bullseye-backports?

I'd also love to see podman in bullseye-backports, but I don't have the capacity at this time to backports all dependencies. So far, I was quite successful with just installing the .debs from experimental in a bullseye system. Just make sure that your kernel is from backports.

I'd be more than happy to help volunteers to backport the dependencies and help with the uploads. Is this something you'd be interested in?

best,
-rt