Re: [RFS] golang-github-google-cel-go

Hi Nilesh

Am 03.08.21 um 20:07 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
Here, in such a case, we should essentially and explicitly declare pre-compiled binary removals, so excluding it via d/copyright is the way to go.

If you agree, please fix it the right way.

Done

One note:
Lintian complains that the built binary references its build path (file-references-package-build-path). which might make the binary not reproducible. I tried playing around with the buildflags and could not find a fix for this, but IMO also not a blocker for
Interestingly, I do not get this message (with pedantic, info etc enabled) :)

Thats odd, but also good :D