Re: [RFS] golang-github-weppos-publicsuffix-go

On 6/23/21 4:56 AM, Peymaneh Nejad wrote:

> Am 23.06.21 um 00:43 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
>>

>> On 6/23/21 3:58 AM, Peymaneh Nejad wrote:
>>>
>>> Yet another package that github.com/smallstep/zcrypto resp. caddy depends on:
>>>
>>> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-weppos-publicsuffix-go
>>
>> In d/copyright:
>>
>> 1.
>> registry <info@jprs.jp>
>> registry <Michael.Daly@nominet.org.uk>
>>
>> Looks sort of weird. Are you sure that the name "registry" is correct?
>
> I understand it is how these entries were attributed by the contributors themselves[1] in the original source but I added the real world names to the respective mail adresses :)
>

>> 2.
>> In "fixtures/tests.txt" file I think it is sensible to assume that the authors of this file
>> are the same as upstream ones. So you might want to remove "Copyright: n/a"
>>
>> In cmd/:
>>
>> Do you think those binaries will be needed? These don't look particularly important to me though
>
> Thats right, fixed that.

Uploaded.

* Minor changes in d/copyright
* bad thing: autopkgtests were failing. One one hand you did "export DH_GOLANG_INSTALL_EXTRA := fixtures/list-simple.txt fixtures/tests.txt" and other hand, you removed them during dh_auto_install
this was making the build time tests pass (a bit hackish-ly though) but the autopkgtests were not working because it could not find these. Fixed and pushed again

Please take a look at my changes

Also, from next time consider to keep the changelog as "UNRELEASED" unless someone uploads it.
Otherwise it can sometimes cause confusion, giving the idea that this has been uploaded or so

As always, thanks a lot for all your work! :)