Re: [RFS] golang-github-weppos-publicsuffix-go

On 6/23/21 3:58 AM, Peymaneh Nejad wrote:

> Yet another package that github.com/smallstep/zcrypto resp. caddy depends on:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-weppos-publicsuffix-go

In d/copyright:

1.
registry <info@jprs.jp>
registry <Michael.Daly@nominet.org.uk>

Looks sort of weird. Are you sure that the name "registry" is correct?

2.
In "fixtures/tests.txt" file I think it is sensible to assume that the authors of this file
are the same as upstream ones. So you might want to remove "Copyright: n/a"

In cmd/:

Do you think those binaries will be needed? These don't look particularly important to me though

PS: I'll take a look at your changes tomorrow morning, it's late night and I need to go. Thanks for your work!