Re: Second opinion on libpod upload

Hi Reinhard,

On Monday, 14 June 2021 10:45:50 PM AEST Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> I'm reaching out to seek your opinion on whether or not making an upload
> for libpod at this point in the cycle is a good idea. I'm looking
> specifically at https://bugs.debian.org/989803 for which I've prepared a MR
> at https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libpod/-/merge_requests/4 -- I think it
> is a good candidate for a stable release update and therefore think an
> upload to unstable now would be appropriate.
>
> I'd usually just upload, but I saw your (Shengjing) email from a week ago
> to not interfere with the massive rebuild. Would an upload now be
> disruptive?

Thank you for taking care of libpod. I have no opinion on the matter
as I have lost context due to other priorities...

Please use your best judgement - I trust you. :)

--
Regards,
 Dmitry Smirnov

---

Although the big word on the left is "compassion", the big agenda on the
left is dependency. The more people who are dependent on government
handouts, the more votes the left can depend on for an ever-expanding
welfare state.
 -- Thomas Sowell

---

ZERO flu deaths reported during 2020-2021 season. Never in medical history
has an annual disease completely disappeared to be replaced by another one
with the exact same symptoms.