Outdated (indirect) build dependencies for caddy

Hello,

there is two packages I am working on that depend on packages that are in unstable, but outdated.

first is go.step.sm/linkedca
which depends on a newer version of golang-google-grpc-dev. I have filed a bug[1] and offered to update the package myself but not received an answer.
I would propose to go on and do an update myself on a debian/experimental branch

Second is github.com/google/cel-spec v0.5.0
which depends on a newer version of golang-google-genproto-dev. I have filed a bug[2] but also no answer yet. Here there'd be two options:
1. I update golang-google-genproto-dev for experimental myself
2. I build v0.4.0 with the version of golang-google-genproto-dev that is in unstable. IMO that should not cause trouble when building caddy[3] but also I think it would not be the best solution.

Please let me know what you think

Peymaneh

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=991052
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=991254