Re: requesting membership on salsa

> I am not sure how the permissions in the group work: At the pkg-privacy-team salsa group where I am an unpriviliged member, I cannot create new repos myself. If the same goes for go-team/packages, I would also kindly ask that someone creates an empty repo for golang-github-aryann-difflib-dev for me.

Also please note that you can use dh-make-golang to create & configure the Salsa repository automagically.

In your case you could have executed:

```
$ dh-make-golang create-salsa-project golang-github-aryann-difflib
```

And the repository would have be created, configured, etc...

Have fun for the Caddy packaging!

Cheers,

--
Aloïs Micard (creekorful) <alois@micard.lu>

GPG: DA4A A436 9BFA E299 67CD E85B F733 E871 0859 FCD2