Re: requesting membership on salsa

Hi Again,

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 05:24:44PM +0100, Peymaneh Nejad wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I plan to apply for GSoC with the project "packaging caddy for debian"[1]
> and have packaged one of its dependencies as an application task.
> I have filed an ITP[2] and have requested membership to the go-team salsa
> group so I can upload my Code there. Also, when done uploading, I would be
> glad if someone would like to review it and eventually sponsor its upload.

I see that you have pushed your changes. I did a review and pushed a few
nitpicks - please take a look.
However, there is one problem -- all code files this[1] for example
have Apache license written it their header.

However the LICENSE file in the project has MIT/Expat license. This
should be clarified with upstream -- please consider doing so.
I'll be happy to upload after this gets resolved.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-aryann-difflib/-/blob/debian/sid/difflib.go