help with building gitaly with hardening enabled

Hi go team,

I am trying to update gitaly and pushed 13.4.6 version to salsa. But build is failing with this error

go build runtime/cgo: invalid flag in go:cgo_ldflag: -Wl,-z,now

If I comment out 'export DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS = hardening=+all' line in rules, it is building fine.

Tod be sure this is not specific to the new upstream version, I tried to build the version of gitlay in the archive and it is also failing with the same error.

Any ideas how to go about this? This probably affects many more packages too.

Thanks
Praveen