FYI: golang-procfs rename

Hey all, just a heads-up:

Guillem Jover, who usually contributes patches and MRs to golang
packages, sent earlier today a MR to finally rename golang-procfs to
comply with current standards. So I have merged the MR, moved the repo,
and will upload now a new version of the package with the new source and
binary packages. I checked the changes, since it has a few rdeps and
this was a major version change, but nothing in the public API seems to
have changed.

You might need to update your remote configurations, the new URL is at:
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-prometheus-procfs

--
Martina Ferrari (Tina)