Getting wahay into Debian - Coyim dependancies and upstream move

Hi Team,

I'm working on wahay, a decentralized conference call solution using Tor
(see ITP #962953), as it'd be useful to have in Tails, and also in Debian.

It happens one of the deps is already in Debian, but with a different
import path. Upstream has apparently moved:

github.com/coyim/gotk3adapter (used to be github.com/twstrike/gotk3adapter).

Apparently, upstream devs (twstrike) decided to move coyim and its deps
to a dedicated github organisation: https://github.com/coyim/.

Since I need gotk3adapter, I propose we update coyim (which is an old
version) and its rdeps, instead of creating a new package (it's a move,
not a fork).

Thoughts? Objections? Proposals for help? ;)

Sascha, I CC-ed since you're uploader for coyim, would you take care of
this or do you need me to do it?

Cheers,

--
nodens