Re: RFS: golang-github-russellhaering-goxmldsig version 0.0~git20180430.7acd5e4

Hi Christian,

On 06/01/20 2:05 am, Christian Barcenas wrote:
> Thank you for the review!
>
> On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 3:36 AM Utkarsh Gupta <utkarsh@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> There are a couple of things that needs fixing..
>
> I just pushed fixes for all of the things mentioned in your review,
> thank you for the feedback.
>
>> You could run "cme fix dpkg" to fix most of the above things.
>> Check with running "lintian" and "duck" too :)
>
> The package appears to be lintian- and duck-clean now, thanks!

Many thanks!

> Just wondering, what is the lintian configuration you used to
> review my package? Many of the things you mentioned did not appear
> in my lintian output.

I use the following alias in ~/.zshrc:
alias lintian='lintian -iIEcv --pedantic --color auto'

> Previously, I was just using 'lintian' which only gave me
> changelog-should-mention-nmu, but I wasn't sure about the applicability of
> NMU warnings since this package is maintained by go-team.
>
>> Once done, let me know, I'll be happy to sponsor the upload and push the
>> changes to the salsa repository.
>
> Thanks again and please let me know if further changes are required.

Thank you very much! This was perfect!
Uploaded \o/

> Before uploading, please note that the debian/changelog file is currently
> UNRELEASED to allow for additional entries.

Thanks, fixed and pushed the changes to the salsa repository under the
Go team.

Best,
Utkarsh