RFS: golang-github-russellhaering-goxmldsig version 0.0~git20180430.7acd5e4

Hello,

I have updated golang-github-russellhaering-goxmldsig and am looking
for a sponsor to upload it to the Archive.

Changes:
  * New upstream version 0.0~git20180430.7acd5e4
  * Change priority to optional per Debian Policy Manual 2.5
  * Remove Files-Excluded from debian/copyright
  * Update Maintainer mailing list address

I do not have access to go-team on Salsa yet, so the sponsor will have
to update the official packaging repository too. For now, my changes
can be pulled from:
https://salsa.debian.org/cb-guest/golang-github-russellhaering-goxmldsig
.

Thanks!