Re: Need review and upload: azure-sdk-for-go

Alright, lasts news on that, I packaged 2 new things:

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-census-instrumentation-opencensus-proto

which is needed to build

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-census-ecosystem-opencensus-go-exporter-ocagent

which is needed to build Azure/go-autorest v13.3.0

I could build Azure/go-autorest v13.3.0, and then rebuild Azure/azure-sdk-for-go with additional go packages services/compute and services/network. So it looks good at a first glance, it seems like it would be feasible to remove the patch 00-Disable_azure.patch in Prometheus, and make it build against Azure/azure-sdk-for-go. At some point in the future. Hopefully.

However, I could NOT run ratt on this new version of Azure/go-autorest, as I don't know how to inject additional debs to the build (in this case I would need to inject the 2 opencensus deb packages mentioned above). So I didn't push anything to the Azure/go-autorest repo on Salsa. Any idea?

Additionally, I tried to build prometheus "as is", but it FTBFS in sbuild:

  FAIL    github.com/prometheus/prometheus/web    0.071s

So I didn't go further and didn't try to rebuild it without the patch 00-Disable_azure.patch.

Everyone with time on their hands are already welcome to review the two new packages mentioned above!

Thanks

  Arnaud