Re: Do go source packages normally contain test code?

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 8:39 PM Dawid Dziurla <dawidd0811@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would say that you should not exclude this test/ directory because it is used in test suite of the source package which is vital.
>
> But maybe someone more experienced could say something about it.

OK. I'll wait and see. BTW, I come up with the idea because I read the
following the other day:

It's said on https://go-team.pages.debian.net/packaging.html that,

Libraries written in Go are packaged for Debian with the only purpose
of building other Go programs for Debian. They are specifically not
available for users in their regular development workflow...

Because when building the source, all test has to be passed before it
succeed, even the test/ is eventually excluded from the source
package.