Re: Do go source packages normally contain test code?

I thought so, as I copied it from

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/git-lfs/blob/master/debian/rules#L6

However, I just verified again that it is not meant to exclude test
from the source package. See
http://paste.debian.net/1074164/

It not even prevent copying test to temporary build directory BTW, as
if I remove the "export DH_GOLANG_INSTALL_EXTRA := test" from my rules
file,
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/easygen/blob/master/debian/rules

the build will still fail.

I guess it does just "exclude from the build targets".

So again,

Shall I exclude test from my source package?