Re: Do go source packages normally contain test code?

Hi,

> Do go source packages normally contain test code?

I tried to add the following to my rules file

export DH_GOLANG_EXCLUDES := test vendor

Is that the correct way to go?

"DH_GOLANG_EXCLUDES" (list of Perl regular expressions,
whitespace-separated, default empty) defines regular expression
patterns to exclude from the build targets expanded from
"DH_GOLANG_BUILDPKG".

I'm still don't understand what it is for, as I noticed that the test
folder and its files are still in the source packages. What does
DH_GOLANG_EXCLUDES do exactly?

thx