Re: RFS: golang-github-rivo-tview

On Sat, Sep 08, 2018 at 04:46:03AM +0900, Jongmin Kim wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 07, 2018 at 10:05:45AM -0400, Alexandre Viau wrote:
> > What did you use to choose the branch names?
> >
> > I don't see a "master" branch, so this is probably the new workflow?
> >
> > However, the new workflow does not use the "debian" branch:
> >  - https://go-team.pages.debian.net/workflow-changes.html
> >
> > Please either use a repository as created by dh-make-golang or use the
> > new workflow according to the spec on the team's website.
>
> I will follow the new workflow for this package. Thank you!
>

> On Fri, Sep 07, 2018 at 10:07:48AM -0400, Alexandre Viau wrote:
> > I'd like to avoid repeating the same comments twice, maybe you should
> > focus on one ITP and then proceed to the next?
>
> Great! I will focus on 'tview' first.
>

> On Fri, Sep 07, 2018 at 11:29:27AM -0700, Felix Lechner wrote:

> > > Yes, I agree. This is what the document suggests.
> > >
> > > Note that, technically, debian/master would also work, but I think
> > > debian/sid or debian/unstable is clearer in the case of Debian.
> > >
> > > See DEP14: https://dep-team.pages.debian.net/deps/dep14/
> >
> > Yes, 'debian/sid' makes the most sense. I agree with Alex. Thank you!
>
> Thanks a lot for all!
>

> To Alexandre,
>
> Would you review my namespace [1] first? A bunch of mistakes might be
> came out, including which need controlling the protected branches. After
> your careful review, I will push all the things into our team's repository.
> Sorry for taking back what I said.
>
> Or, could you please remove the 'debian' branch from our team's repo?
> I don't have a right for removing it. I will push 'debian/sid' there.
>
> Thank you!

Hi,

During waiting for review, I made some updates:

 * Rename branch 'debian' to 'debian/sid' in our team's repo.
 * Merge upstream version 'bc39bf8d'.

I pushed all things into our team's repo [1]. Please review team repo.
Thank you!

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-rivo-tview

--
Jongmin Kim

OpenPGP key located at
https://jmkim-pgp.github.io/keys/pubkey.D39D8D29BAF36DF8.Jongmin_Kim.asc
OpenPGP fingerprint: 012E 4A06 79E1 4EFC DAAE  9472 D39D 8D29 BAF3 6DF8