Re: Issues with trying to build Debian x32 gcc with multilib support

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Daniel Schepler <dschepler@gmail.com> wrote:
> This merge might take a couple days, depending on how smoothly it
> goes.  So, I'm going to try to upload the following to
> people.debian.org this evening:
> * kernel packages (somewhat outdated) built with CONFIG_X86_X32=y
> * gcc-4.7packages (also somewhat outdated)
> * libc packages based on the glibc 2.16 release and eglibc 2.13-34
> packaging with most Debian patches stripped out.

All right, these are now uploaded to
deb http://people.debian.org/~schepler/x32 amd64/
(or of course, you can replace the amd64 with i386).  Sorry it took so
long -- in the middle of the transfer, I started having connectivity
problems to ravel.  Plus, I realized I'd only built the latest
iteration of the glibc packages for x32, so I had to go back and
quickly build them for amd64 and i386.
--
Daniel Schepler