Re: [Pkg-xen-devel] Test version of the glibc with xen flavour

Roberto C. Sanchez a écrit :
Quoting Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net>:

Hi all,

I have built a test version of the glibc with a xen flavour. It is available on http://people.debian.org/~aurel32/xen/ . The only difference with the version currently in sid is the presence of the libc6-xen package.

If you are using xen, please test it and tell me if it fixes speed problems. If everything is ok, I will commit it into our SVN.

This is only useful/necessary on i386, correct? I ask becuase you have
Yes, correct

amd64 packages, but I was under the impression that the /ib/tls problem/issue/whatever was i386-specific.

I suppose you speak about libc6-amd64_2.3.6-4+xen_i386.deb? This library is only to support amd64 binaries on i386 architecture, it's one of the flavours of the glibc. No changes have been done in it.