Re: [Pkg-xen-devel] Test version of the glibc with xen flavour

Quoting Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net>:

Roberto C. Sanchez a écrit :

This is only useful/necessary on i386, correct?  I ask becuase you have
Yes, correct

amd64 packages, but I was under the impression that the /ib/tls
problem/issue/whatever was i386-specific.

I suppose you speak about libc6-amd64_2.3.6-4+xen_i386.deb? This
library is only to support amd64 binaries on i386 architecture, it's
one of the flavours of the glibc. No changes have been done in it.

Ah.  I only quickly glanced at the package name and it confused me.
Thanks for the clarification.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez