Re: Test version of the glibc with xen flavour

Aurelien Jarno a écrit :
Hi all,

I have built a test version of the glibc with a xen flavour. It is available on http://people.debian.org/~aurel32/xen/ . The only difference with the version currently in sid is the presence of the libc6-xen package.

I have just noticed that Xen implies an i686 processor, so the libraries could be optimized for i686. I will do that in the final package, but I won't rebuild the test one, I need my CPU for other things...