Re: 2.3.2-1

> BTW, what is the status for hppa?  If it's not so much, I would like
> to help you, AFAIC.

The problem is not an issue of development, I have all the patches
required to _build_ glibc. It's down to the nitty-gritty right now. I
need help from more eyes that know hppa assembly _well_. I'm currently
SIGSEGV'ing the loader in some of the rtld code, and it's hard for me to
tell what broke.

As such I'm going to switchup my toolchain to upstream binutils/gcc head
and see what if any difference this makes.

c.