Re: cvs commit to glibc-package/debian by jbailey

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 05:59:25PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:

> If I remember correctly the isomac failure happend for both 2.3.1 and 2.3.2
> when compiled with gcc-3.3 so this seems to be a gcc issue.

Cool.  The only other concern I would have is whether the ABI has stayed
correct.  But I don't know enough about MIPS to even guess about that.  Do
you have time to test this glibc in a chroot jail?  If not, I'll try to do it
next week.

--
You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?