/usr/include/db1/ndbm.h no more in libc6 ...

Hello, ...

I have a package who used to use /usr/include/db1/ndbm.h to build ndbm
support, which worked fine with libc6 versions prior to 2.3.1.

Now, this file seem to have vanished from the latest libc6. Is that an
intentional thing, and if yes, what are the new way of using dbm support ?

I currently hacked my package so it use the gdbm-ndbm.h from
libgdbmg1-dev, which seems to work, and am about to send a patch
upstream about this, but would want to know what exactly is going on, so
i can provide a cleaner patch that may also be working in the future.

Thanks for your help.

Friendly,

Sven Luther