Re: PG Admin installation on Bullseye

Francesco P. Lovergine schreef op za 23-01-2021 om 18:42 [+0100]:
> On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 06:02:16PM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine
> wrote:
> > So, eventually a package could be built starting from the salsa
> > repo, but you could ask Christoph x about the status of the
> > package, which is not old at all.
> >
> > https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pgadmin4
> >

> Well, at least it builds on bullseye:
>
> https://people.debian.org/~frankie/pgadmin4/

Hi Francesco,

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried to install pgadmin4 for bullseye,
but got an error message saying that other package pgadmin4-common is
required but is not able to install it. Again, a missing dependency is
the cause of all troubles. I give it up.

Thanks for thinking with me, anyway!

Frank