Re: PG Admin installation on Bullseye

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 03:14:30PM +0100, Frank Voncken wrote:

There is no pgadmin4 package in Debian by any team, so you either
need
to use the upstream packages in buster environment, or get pgadmin4
working on bulleye via other means which can include building it from
source yourself, or searching the internet whose results include:

 https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin/pgadmin4/snapshots/

Frank

I saw there's a salsa repo and a RFP open (was an ITP)

I guess the major blocking issue are the embedded js libraries
and their licenses.
So, eventually a package could be built starting from the salsa
repo, but you could ask Christoph x about the status of the
package, which is not old at all.

https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pgadmin4