Re: About the osgearth package in Debian and Ubuntu

Good news!
The author of osgEarth (@gwaldron) intends to improve upon this situation, and also asked for guidance on exactly how: https://github.com/gwaldron/osgearth/issues/1596
Does this mean that osgEarth could perhaps make its way back into Debian (and consequently Ubuntu)?
We certainly would like that very much!

Thanks again,
Attila