Re: Upstream concerns about unarr packaging (Was: Newbie questions on packaging opencpn)

Hi Felix,

Thanks for the feedback.

On 9/27/18 10:45 PM, Felix Kauselmann wrote:
> The easiest way out of this would be probably if you just use my updated
> unarr code for the whole package.

It's also in the interest of the OpenCPN project to use an actively
maintained unarr, so if your fork cannot be used as a drop-in
replacement, OpenCPN upstream should work on support it.

I much prefer having an active upstream for the Debian package than the
dormant one we have now.