Re: Upstream concerns about unarr packaging (Was: Newbie questions on packaging opencpn)

Hi Bas and Alec,

I haven't made any API-breaking changes, so it should be a
drop-in replacement when used as a shared library.
However, since OpenCPN is currently using it as embedded
code, they will likely have to update their build to take into account
some changed filenames.

Best regards,

Felix